Christmas has come and gone and if Santa didn’t leave you a great business under your tree, there’s still time to correct his oversight: become an independent distributor of Ubean Coffee before the end of this year.
This business opportunity has many advantages, including (but not limited to):
- Very affordable (you can begin for less than $100).
- Run it part time or full time, the choice is yours.
- Work when you want; sell the coffee to whomever you want.
- Set your own price for the coffee (although a 12-ounce bag of Ubean can’t be sold for less than listed at the bottom of UbeanCoffee.com’s home page). The price stated on the home page is not the price you will be paying us for the coffee; you will enjoy a healthy margin.
- You only need to purchase six to nine 12-ounce bags of coffee from us each month. Sell to friends and family only or grow your business to a full-time and lucrative enterprise by purchasing more bags of Ubean Coffee and then sell them to restaurants, cafes, hotels, and grocery stores in your area.
- You needn’t worry about distributor saturation: we are offering this opportunity to just 2,500 people nationwide (about 50 distributors per state).
- This is not an MLM or network marketing opportunity; distributors will not be recruiting people into their business.
- No contracts to sign. As mentioned above, there are no quotas as to how much coffee you must sell nor how much coffee you must purchase from us.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, here are some New Year’s Resolutions you may want to make to grow your distributorship business. In 2018, resolve to:
- Approach five new people each month about buying a bag of Ubean Coffee.
- Give a free bag of coffee to at least two cafes in your area.
- Offer to give a free bag of coffee to at least one high-end restaurant in your area to offer to their guests.
- Approach at least one wedding or event planner each month about using Ubean Coffee at their next wedding/event.
- Tweet on Twitter at least once a day and/or blog twice a month about your new business; get people excited it.
- Write a news release about your distributorship and send it to your local newspaper before the first quarter of 2018 ends.
- Spend $5-10 at least once a month on Facebook to boost one of your posts to about 500 or so folks who live near you.