You’re in college now. Time for staying up and talking and talking and talking until 3 a.m. with friends. Over coffee. Time for late night cram sessions. With coffee.
Time to use coffee to your advantage. Take a look below.
Chances are you’ve already imbibed plenty of coffee before heading to campus, but being away from home means your time is now pretty much your own, which means you can eat, drink, hang out with and do pretty much what you want, when you want. (Obligatory Parental-type Warning: Within reason, of course!)
And so now a real and close relationship with coffee can be yours.
But we’re realists, too, and we know that your student budget probably can’t accommodate expensive coffee, at least all the time. (You may want to consider becoming one of our independent distributors, however: it’s a perfect part-time job for a student who wants to work around her/his schedule, not an employer’s.)
But we urge you to treat your new-found freedom to drink coffee anywhere and everywhere with the respect it – and you – deserve. Here’s how to be a true adult when it comes to coffee:
- Understand that where the coffee comes from matters. Big time, because fair trade, organic coffee means the beans have been grown in a way that doesn’t harm the planet and it helps the coffee farmer and his family economically.
- Brewing coffee in your dorm room (if you’re allowed a coffee maker) or in your apartment will save you hundreds of dollars over the course of your college education. We’re not kidding: almost $3,200 over four years.
- If you’re going to become a coffee snob (not recommended), at least make sure you’ve done your homework and that you truly know the difference between different types of coffee drinks (we don’t want you to embarrass yourself in front of a barista).
- You’re probably going to drink something other than coffee at parties. Good news, though: coffee can help protect your liver!
- If you drink only flavored and sugared coffee drinks, that’s fine. Truly. We don’t judge. But if at some point you’re ready to give up caramel mochas and mint lattes…..
- If you find that you love coffee, love it so much that a dream of yours becomes opening a café or coffee shop, consider the costs, whether you have an entrepreneur’s mindset, and then come back to us and start a coffee business that is practically guaranteed to be a success.
You won’t find Ubean Coffee in your local grocery story or café (unless one of our independent distributors has sold it them) because we sell Ubean only through our distributor network. Find the distributor nearest your campus and enjoy premium coffee. Organic, premium coffee. Real coffee.